EasyLex is looking for Jr. Backend Developer to join our team. If you’re passionate about writing great code, excited about working in a revolutionary company, and eager to join a team motivated and talented people – you’ve found your new home.
WE ARE NOT LOOKING FOR A GODINEZ:
You’ll be leading by example. If you’re not comfortable in being an active participant – this is not for you. We are seeking someone that:
- Derives their sense of success by seeing our team succeed
- Desires to work in a true startup mode
- Solid command of English
- Is excited by new things, new approaches, a constant learner.
RESPONSIBILITIES & REQUIREMENTS:
- Write efficient, structured, clean code
- Review pull requests to ensure quality
- Deploy new features and fixes on daily basis
- A commitment to test-based development (unit, functional and integration)
- Optimize application performance and resolve scalability issues
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- SQL databases (PostgreSQL preferred)
WHAT WE OFFER?
- Internship Experience
- A flexible work schedule: We allow home office
- Major Medical Insurance
- Aggressive Stock Option Plan
- Breakfast and snacks
WHAT DOES EasyLex DO?
We are creating the startup that every startup needs. Our platform allows entrepreneurs to easily and quickly create and file the formation and other legal documents necessary to start a business. We just received an investment from Agave Lab Venture Fund and we are about to launch our MVP (www.easylex.com).
HOW DO YOU APPLY?
Email us at email@example.com describing why you’d like to work for us and include an up-to-date copy of your resume and/or LinkedIn profile. Please do us a favor and mention a few examples of web applications you’ve built and/or any links public repositories where we can get a taste for how you code.