FullStack NodeJS Developer
- Website: www.digitt.com
We are a group of people passionate to transform the financial sector in Mexico through efficient, smart, fair and transparent fintech products.
We launched our first product to market in January 2018 to help people pay off credit card debt. This is the first step of many we will take to accomplish our mission of helping people achieve financial well being.
We are one of the highest potential fintech startups in Mexico and we are backed by Agave Lab Ventures, our investor and one of the most important venture capital firms in this country.
Our office is located at the coolest neighborhood in Guadalajara:
José Guadalupe Zuno Hernández 1745
About the position:
- Job Description:
We are looking for a Node.js Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. A basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code.
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications.
- Implementation of security and data protection.
- Writing reliable and scalable unit test.
- Maintaining docker images.
- Helping DevOps to improve our deploying process.
- Integration of data storage solutions SQL and NoNSQL.
- Debugging and fixing production issues.
- Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it such express or KoaJS.
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds.
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform.
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Proficient managing and creating dockerized applications.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Stock options.
- Medical insurance.
- Life insurance.
- You grow as Digitt grows.
- Best place to work, culture built around service, teamwork, collaboration and self responsibility.
- To apply:
- Please send your CV to email@example.com.
- Please mention at what time is ok for you to attend a Hangouts call.
- Please include your CV and link to your LinkedIn profile.